The Senior/Lead Unity Developer will work closely with the founders to launch and maintain the company’s products, as well as the in-house app creation studio. It is an awesome and challenging opportunity to define a leadership role in an already successful and growing startup.
Existing product (#1 ranking in 12 countries and #1 grossing in 10 countries (kids 6-8)): https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/app/hey-monster!-english-for-kids/id1119601751
– Lead the development of the company’s in-house content creation platform and consumer-facing products.
– Using the company’s existing iOS (Swift) prototype architecture as a base, create a truly scalable and performant cross-platform infrastructure in Unity.
– Build a solution that can be used to rapidly create and deploy amazing products across educational subjects.
– Create the company’s future technical architecture.
– Work together with the CEO to build an awesome tech team.
– 5+ years mobile development experience.
– 3+ years experience in game/2D development.
– Portfolio including app(s) is the App Store and the Play Store.
– Extensive Unity experience.
– Experience deploying Unity apps to iOS, Android and ideally web.
– Experience with iOS development.
– Knowledge of Swift an advantage, especially SpriteKit.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and Agile methodologies.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
– Must be currently living in Germany or have a valid work permit for Germany.
– English B2, good interpersonal skills.
– Work with the founders to build an amazing IT team for you to lead.
– Promotion opportunities.
– Competitive salary.
– Stock options.
– Be part of the company’s social impact initiatives (e.g. free product for refugee children currently being developed in partnership with Deutsche Bank).
– Work in the centre of Berlin.
– Energetic and enthusiastic team.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV, a brief cover letter and your portfolio to email@example.com.